Touchdown Brewery Tours

This is the Touchdown Brewery Tour Blog. As I visit breweries, I will post comments and photos detailing my experience. I lean towards Hoppy beers, but love all beer (American Premium Lagers are not beer) and will try to give actual comments rather then just a numeric scale. An ideal brewery is one where I feel comforatble in a jersey and jeans, from this sweet spot all establishments will be reviewed. I hope you enjoy - Jeff

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Ask nice and they will bring all of the beers, not just the six standards. Blonde, yea right. Drinkable, but bring your skirt.
Esb, the classic, the beer red hook was built on
Ipa, nice but by PNW standarda weak
Winterhook, malty and warm
Balckhook. Nice porter but best 'stout style' on nitro
Pacific ridge pale ale, two words: chick beer. Sweet with a slight hops
presence.
25th anniversary brew. Malty. Not a lot of hops, but nice drinkable
brew.
Cask esb, sweet but not wow, have this great.
Cask porter, roast comes in big, swells the mouthfeel. Much better then
then the straight. Still missing the nitro.
Seattle - Vancouver Oct 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home