Touchdown Brewery Tours

This is the Touchdown Brewery Tour Blog. As I visit breweries, I will post comments and photos detailing my experience. I lean towards Hoppy beers, but love all beer (American Premium Lagers are not beer) and will try to give actual comments rather then just a numeric scale. An ideal brewery is one where I feel comforatble in a jersey and jeans, from this sweet spot all establishments will be reviewed. I hope you enjoy - Jeff

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Yaletown brewing co.

6 beer sampler

Velvet stout. Yummy sweet stout, chocholate and very slight roast dryness. Blackness hilighted with deep ruby red.

Yippee ipa - very hoppy yea! Light aroma, but tons of hops in the flavor. Nice mouth feel. Pale straw color.

Downtown brown, brown is a stretch more of an amber copper color. Very malty with a clean finish.

Red truck ale, yummy. Nice maly balanced with right amount of hops. Served on nitro. Sweetness coats the tounge.
Seattle - Vancouver Oct 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home