Touchdown Brewery Tours

This is the Touchdown Brewery Tour Blog. As I visit breweries, I will post comments and photos detailing my experience. I lean towards Hoppy beers, but love all beer (American Premium Lagers are not beer) and will try to give actual comments rather then just a numeric scale. An ideal brewery is one where I feel comforatble in a jersey and jeans, from this sweet spot all establishments will be reviewed. I hope you enjoy - Jeff

Monday, September 18, 2006


Beers Available Columbine Kolsch : Nice Light Ale - Training Wheel Beer Mountian Ave. Wheat - American Style Wheat Poudre Pale Ale - American Amber Not Brown Ale - Sweet Brittish Brown Ale with Hops Sigda's Green Chili - Not your just heat chili beer very flavorful Punjabi Pale Ale - Awesome Brittish Style IPA Burbon Barrel Existential Porter - Sweet Porter Horsetooth Stout - Sweet Stout Rye Pale Ale Albert Damn Bitter Biere Blanche du Fort - Belgian Wheat
Ft. Collins Pub Swing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home